We are open for business – virtually – and here to assist!
We are committed to the health and wellness of our all clients and staff.
We have taken additional precautions to ensure our operations are sanitized and cleaned thoroughly each day.
We are amazed at the services our Alberta businesses have been providing during this situation and are adapting our services to continue to serve Albertans.
We are ready to help at a moment’s notice.
WHAT IS emPOWER?
emPOWER: Women in Trades, a Manpower Alberta Program, is a no-cost government-funded training program, designed in partnership with SAIT to help unemployed or marginally employed women with an interest in entering the trades sector. This program provides skills training and support to begin your career and to secure entry-level employment in the trades industry.
What’s Included in the Program?
Manpower’s emPOWER – Women in Trades program includes:
- Plumbing & pipefitting
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Relevant safety certifications
- A woman who is currently living in Alberta
- 18 years or older
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or marginally employed
- EI eligible view GOA site for details
- Ready, Willing and Able to participate in the 15 week (full-time) program